Tuesday, February 24, 2009

And Now for Something Completely Different

No, this has nothing to do with anything. But its early and it made me giggle.

I just checked, and (roughly) 85% of my wardrobe is black. The only hoodie I ever wear is black, all 3 pairs of shoes I own are black, both my winter coats are black, my computer tower, moniter, keyboard, speakers, and mouse are all black. My goddamn bath towels are even black. And lets not forget my backpack, laptop, digital camera, favorite hat, and both pairs of gloves. All black or dark grayish / black . O, and my clearly anti-morning cat is black.

None of this is to say that I'm a goth or a bleak and depressive kind of guy, So I decided that while I'm not about to alter my daily garb I should perhaps at least make an effort to affect my outward appearance to better reflect my inner giggling geek.

So the best solution I could come up with was to sit a sign in front of me for most of the day with a smiley face on it. Not wanting to actually tote around a sandwich board all day, I settled on the solution below:


Happy Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment