Sunday, March 8, 2009

Where's My Watch, Man?

If it wasn't bad enough that I lost an hour of sleep to daylight savings time last night, I sat through Watchmen today.

Good God, what a disjointed, boring, slapped together pile of crap this was.

I don't mind the money I spent so much as the THREE HOURS of my life that I will never be able to regain from having sat through such a poorly made movie.

For anybody who hasn't already seen it, that might be contemplating it, tide yourself over with the trailers below. They're literally the best part of the entire endeavor that became the movie. Then, some day a year from now, when you're too hungover to want to get off the couch, order up a greasy sandwich and a coke and flip this trash on on Showtime to waste an afternoon.

Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to go watch The Dark Knight so I can remember what an actual good movie looks like.



No comments:

Post a Comment